List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jesse Date:August 27 2008 8:17pm
Subject:Re: Replication Error - Need HELP tracking
View as plain text
Aah. That helps.The reason I couldn't find a reference to "AddSchool(" was
that it's "`AddSchool`(".  I should have searched for just "AddSchool", and
I would have found it.  I did a search for just "Indianola Career &
Technical Center", though, and found the place.

One of the parameters was left blank somehow, which begs the question, why
didn't this "blow up" on the master system?  I never got a notice of an
error, and can't find anything in the logs about that. There is nothing in
the event log in Windows either.  Very strange.

Now, here's another question.  The position indicated by the log dump is
193074.  Pretty close to the Exec_Master_Log_Pos setting of 193018, but
enough to cause confusion.  Any ideas why the log position would be
different than what was reported by SHOW SLAVE STATUS?

Thanks,
Jesse