List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:SolidEther Date:August 10 2008 7:09pm
Subject:Re: changes in slave db layout
View as plain text
Hi Fellows,

I just wanted to explain my initial question again: we are in the
planing phase of a large database project, where two copies of the
content are to be hosted in 2 different countries. One of the location
will act as a master, since this is where the data will be supplied,
while the other location is supposed to run a mirrored data-set. As
the research purpose is to extend the structure of the second
database, the question is to which extend "replication" of mysql could
be used for the mirroring?

Thx again for any suggestions!

Michael
Thread
changes in slave db layoutSolidEther7 Aug
  • Re: changes in slave db layoutMarcus Bointon7 Aug
    • RE: changes in slave db layoutRick James8 Aug
      • Re: changes in slave db layoutMark Callaghan8 Aug
        • Re: changes in slave db layoutSolidEther10 Aug
          • RE: changes in slave db layoutRick James12 Aug
            • Re: changes in slave db layoutSolidEther12 Aug