List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick James Date:July 15 2008 8:51pm
Subject:RE: Questions about replication
View as plain text
Not a problem...  Extra info in the replication stream (stmt-based) says
what NOW and RAND should return for the next statement.

I don't know if non-deterministic UDFs are in issue.

Rick James
MySQL Geeks - Consulting & Review

Questions about replicationJesse15 Jul
  • RE: Questions about replicationRick James15 Jul
  • Re: Questions about replicationMarcus Bointon15 Jul
  • Re: Questions about replicationJesse15 Jul
    • Re: Questions about replicationDevananda15 Jul
  • Re: Questions about replicationJesse15 Jul
    • RE: Questions about replicationRick James15 Jul
  • Re: Questions about replicationJesse16 Jul
  • Re: Questions about replicationJesse16 Jul
    • Re: Questions about replicationAndrew Garner16 Jul
  • Re: Questions about replicationJesse16 Jul