List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Marcus Bointon Date:May 19 2008 8:05am
Subject:Re: Recommendations for upscaling
View as plain text
On 18 May 2008, at 23:55, sublimino@stripped wrote:

> Can anybody recommend Continuent's middleware?

I've been keeping an eye on Sequoia for some time, but as yet I've not
tried it. It certainly looks good. I'd also like to hear of others
experiences with it.

Marcus
--
Marcus Bointon
UK resellers of info@hand CRM solutions

Recommendations for upscalingsublimino19 May
  • Re: Recommendations for upscalingSaravanan19 May
  • Re: Recommendations for upscalingJimmy Guerrero19 May
  • RE: Recommendations for upscalingJeff Sturm19 May
  • Re: Recommendations for upscalingMarcus Bointon19 May