List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:sublimino Date:May 18 2008 10:55pm
Subject:Recommendations for upscaling
View as plain text
Hello,

I work for a small business running accounting and business management
software (SaaS) on a single busy server, and we are planning to
upscale to multiple servers. Having synchronous data is vital. In
light of this:

Is it possible for a replicated server to be synchronous?
Are slaves run on hardware that is identical to the master?
Can anybody recommend Continuent's middleware?

Apologies for cross posting to the replication and cluster lists.

Many thanks,

Andrew Martin
Thread
Recommendations for upscalingsublimino19 May
  • Re: Recommendations for upscalingSaravanan19 May
  • Re: Recommendations for upscalingJimmy Guerrero19 May
  • RE: Recommendations for upscalingJeff Sturm19 May
  • Re: Recommendations for upscalingMarcus Bointon19 May