* That stuff is replicated?
* That the replicated stuff is intact? (Think: the BlackHole bug with
* Whether the slave is up to date
* Whether ALL slaves are up to date
* "Relay" slaves
* Whether replicate/binlog _ do/ignore is doing the right thing (esp
when explicitly specifying db names in a JOIN).
* Whether DDL statements replicate correctly
* Whether Transactions go thru 'right' (consider subtle diffs between
InnoDB and Falcon)
* Whether stopping/startting slave threads do "the right thing".
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Kaushal Shriyan [mailto:kaushalshriyan@stripped]
> Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2008 11:41 PM
> To: replication@stripped
> Subject: MySQL Master and Slave Database Server
> what are the different test cases to test MySQL Master and
> Slave Replication
> Database Server.
> Thanks and Regards