List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:MEIQIUSHENG Date:April 18 2008 1:19am
Subject:RE: mk-table-checksum
View as plain text
Although I never used this command before,based on the error message "Access denied for
user 'root'@'' (using password: YES)". I think the problem is that "root" user
is not allowed to connect remotely.
U can check mysql.user table, to very whether

Host: %User: root
or (the remote connection IP in your case)
     Host:     User: root
exist or not.
If both two users are not there. You've to grant remote connection privilege to "root"

Best regards,
Email: meiqiusheng11@stripped

> Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 16:24:00 +0530> From: kaushalshriyan@stripped> To:
> replication@stripped> Subject: mk-table-checksum> > Hi> > when i run
> mk-table-checksum h=,u=root,p=test h=localhost> --databases=ABCWEB {where
> h= is master server}> > I get> > DBI
> connect(';host=;mysql_read_default_group=mysql','root',...)> failed: Access
> denied for user 'root'@'' (using password: YES) at>
> /usr/bin/mk-table-checksum line 1139> > Am i missing something> > Thanks and
> Regards> > Kaushal
MSN 中文网,最新时尚生活资讯,白领聚集门户。
mk-table-checksumKaushal Shriyan17 Apr
  • Re: mk-table-checksumMarcus Bointon17 Apr
  • RE: mk-table-checksumMEIQIUSHENG18 Apr