List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Marcus Bointon Date:April 10 2008 8:34am
Subject:Re: Master - Slave MySQL Database Server
View as plain text
On 10 Apr 2008, at 07:39, Kaushal Shriyan wrote:

> Can i replicate multiple MySQL Database from Master to Slave.
>
> Lets say I have temp1 and temp2 database on Master MySQL Database
> Server. I need both the temp1 and temp2 database on the slave

Yes. See the replicate-do-db option. Note that you can't replicate
from more than master to the same slave unless you run multiple
instances of MySQL on the slave.

Marcus
--
Marcus Bointon
UK resellers of info@hand CRM solutions

Master - Slave MySQL Database ServerKaushal Shriyan7 Apr
  • Re: Master - Slave MySQL Database ServerMarcus Bointon7 Apr
    • Re: Master - Slave MySQL Database ServerKaushal Shriyan7 Apr
      • Re: Master - Slave MySQL Database ServerMarcus Bointon7 Apr
        • Re: Master - Slave MySQL Database ServerKaushal Shriyan7 Apr
          • Re: Master - Slave MySQL Database ServerMarcus Bointon7 Apr
            • Re: Master - Slave MySQL Database ServerKaushal Shriyan10 Apr
              • Re: Master - Slave MySQL Database ServerMarcus Bointon10 Apr