List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kaushal Shriyan Date:April 10 2008 6:39am
Subject:Re: Master - Slave MySQL Database Server
View as plain text
On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 6:06 PM, Marcus Bointon <marcus@stripped>
wrote:

> Marcus, do you have a step by step guide for configuring MySQL Database
> > Master Master server for my requirement
> >

> Well, the link I posted before is pretty good:
> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2006/04/20/advanced-mysql-replication.html
> The MySQL docs are good too:
> http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/replication-howto.html
>
> That's all I've ever used.
>

> Marcus
> --
> Marcus Bointon
> Synchromedia Limited: Creators of http://www.smartmessages.net/
> UK resellers of info@hand CRM solutions
> marcus@stripped | http://www.synchromedia.co.uk/

Hi Marcus

Can i replicate multiple MySQL Database from Master to Slave.

Lets say I have temp1 and temp2 database on Master MySQL Database Server. I
need both the temp1 and temp2 database on the slave

is that possible.

Thanks and Regards

Kaushal

Thread
Master - Slave MySQL Database ServerKaushal Shriyan7 Apr
  • Re: Master - Slave MySQL Database ServerMarcus Bointon7 Apr
    • Re: Master - Slave MySQL Database ServerKaushal Shriyan7 Apr
      • Re: Master - Slave MySQL Database ServerMarcus Bointon7 Apr
        • Re: Master - Slave MySQL Database ServerKaushal Shriyan7 Apr
          • Re: Master - Slave MySQL Database ServerMarcus Bointon7 Apr
            • Re: Master - Slave MySQL Database ServerKaushal Shriyan10 Apr
              • Re: Master - Slave MySQL Database ServerMarcus Bointon10 Apr