List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Marcus Bointon Date:April 7 2008 12:36pm
Subject:Re: Master - Slave MySQL Database Server
View as plain text
> Marcus, do you have a step by step guide for configuring MySQL
> Database
> Master Master server for my requirement

Well, the link I posted before is pretty good:
http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2006/04/20/advanced-mysql-replication.html
The MySQL docs are good too: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/replication-howto.html

That's all I've ever used.

Marcus
--
Marcus Bointon
UK resellers of info@hand CRM solutions

Master - Slave MySQL Database ServerKaushal Shriyan7 Apr
  • Re: Master - Slave MySQL Database ServerMarcus Bointon7 Apr
    • Re: Master - Slave MySQL Database ServerKaushal Shriyan7 Apr
      • Re: Master - Slave MySQL Database ServerMarcus Bointon7 Apr
        • Re: Master - Slave MySQL Database ServerKaushal Shriyan7 Apr
          • Re: Master - Slave MySQL Database ServerMarcus Bointon7 Apr
            • Re: Master - Slave MySQL Database ServerKaushal Shriyan10 Apr
              • Re: Master - Slave MySQL Database ServerMarcus Bointon10 Apr