List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick James Date:February 26 2008 6:22pm
Subject:RE: MySQL replication delaying issue
View as plain text
Are there issues with doing that mysqldump on 50GB of data?

Thread
MySQL replication delaying issueLasitha Alawatta26 Feb
  • Re: MySQL replication delaying issueMarcus Bointon26 Feb
  • RE: MySQL replication delaying issueRick James26 Feb
    • Re: MySQL replication delaying issueMarcus Bointon26 Feb
      • Re: MySQL replication delaying issueJed Reynolds26 Feb
        • Re: MySQL replication delaying issueMarcus Bointon26 Feb
          • RE: MySQL replication delaying issueRick James26 Feb
            • Re: MySQL replication delaying issueJed Reynolds26 Feb
        • Re: MySQL replication delaying issueEric Bergen26 Feb
  • Re: MySQL replication delaying issueJed Reynolds26 Feb
    • RE: MySQL replication delaying issueRick James26 Feb
  • RE: MySQL replication delaying issueLasitha Alawatta27 Feb