On 26 Feb 2008, at 16:28, Lasitha Alawatta wrote:

Server Environment :  Six identical Linux Enterprise version 4 running, servers with having MySQL version 6.
we are using “MySQL multi-master replication” method for database replication.

Are you really running 6? It's still very much an alpha. 5.0 is current, 5.1 is in release candidate stage.

There is a delay (5-7 minutes) of that data replication process.
We notice that it’s because of MySQL table locking.

That's not specifically a replication issue, but it suggests you're using MyISAM (or similar) tables that don't support row-level locking. Switching to InnoDB should cure that.

Marcus
--
Marcus Bointon
UK resellers of info@hand CRM solutions