List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Marcus Bointon Date:February 19 2008 4:21pm
Subject:Stopping replication
View as plain text
I have a circular replication setup that I want to stop, leaving just
one master. The (irreparably out of sync) second master has been
stopped for a while, and I want to abandon all changes that are
pending for it, wipe any pending logs, remove its databases prior to
rebuilding it. How do I safely deactivate secondary master references
on the primary? On the primary master I can do "stop slave", but I
want to make sure that it won't attempt to reconnect to the secondary
master if I restart it and won't execute functions from the secondary
that are part of the cleanup process (which could be fatal to the real
DB).

Marcus
--
Marcus Bointon
UK resellers of info@hand CRM solutions

Stopping replicationMarcus Bointon19 Feb
  • Re: Stopping replicationAugusto Bott20 Feb
    • Re: Stopping replicationMarcus Bointon20 Feb
  • Re: Stopping replicationEd W26 Feb
    • Re: Stopping replicationJed Reynolds26 Feb
      • Re: Stopping replicationEd W26 Feb
Re: Stopping replicationLuis Torres20 Feb