List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:rishabh jain Date:January 5 2005 11:04am
Subject:replication, specific to different slaves
View as plain text
Dear Developers,

I have a master mysql server in one state.
I have 3 slave mysql servers in 3 other states.
The master server does not contain different databases for different states. Everything is
clubbed in one.
But there is a way I can figure out that the records are specific to a state.
my problem:
I want the state specific data on the master server to be replicated onto its
corresponding state slave server. All data, not related to a particular state, should be
left untouched.

Awaiting your reply,
Rishabh Jain