List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Marcus Bointon Date:January 16 2008 5:38pm
Subject:Replication resurrection
View as plain text
So I have a circular replication setup that has stopped because of a
key clash, possibly caused by queries that produce varying results,
such as RAND() and NOW() (and I'm not using 5.1 yet to fix that). So I
want to stop the problem node, delete its DB and start again. Now, If
I tell it to drop the DB, I obviously don't want that statement to be
replicated back to the master. Can anyone point me at a replication
resurrection howto? Or give me a list of sanity checks?

Thanks,

Marcus
--
Marcus Bointon
UK resellers of info@hand CRM solutions

Replication resurrectionMarcus Bointon16 Jan
  • RE: Replication resurrectionRick James16 Jan