List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Marcus Bointon Date:December 16 2007 11:34am
Subject:Re: I want to send writes to the master and reads to the slaves
View as plain text
On 16 Dec 2007, at 05:59, Mike Steele wrote:

> I don't have the authority, prerogative, right, power, or any other
> god-like characteristic, necessary to change the application.  So, I
> was hoping there was some proxy (something well beyond "balance") I
> could stick between the application and the MySQL servers to direct
> writes to one server and reads to the rest.

It might be overkill, but you could probably do this with sequoia.
Look on http://sequoia.continuent.org/

Marcus
--
Marcus Bointon
UK resellers of info@hand CRM solutions

I want to send writes to the master and reads to the slavesMike Steele16 Dec
  • Re: I want to send writes to the master and reads to the slavesMarcus Bointon16 Dec
    • RE: I want to send writes to the master and reads to the slavesRick James17 Dec