List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christian Schramm Date:November 21 2007 2:30pm
Subject:Multi Master Setup
View as plain text
Hi @all,

I've created a simple setup with 2 servers, each acting as master and as
slave.
So it does not matter on which server you will write.

Of course you may get problems with duplicate entries and depending on
the server performance also a synchronisation lag.

Does anyone in the list have experience with multi master setups like this?
Any recommendations?

I want to realize the current project i'm working on with replication
because the database is not optimized to run e.g. on a ndbcluster.
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards
Christian Schramm

Multi Master SetupChristian Schramm21 Nov
  • Re: Multi Master SetupMarcus Bointon21 Nov
    • Re: Multi Master SetupChristian Schramm21 Nov
      • Re: Multi Master SetupMarcus Bointon21 Nov
  • Re: Multi Master SetupFMGreen5 Dec
    • Re: Multi Master SetupChristian Schramm5 Dec
      • RE: Multi Master SetupRick James18 Dec