List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:July 4 2014 5:58am
Subject:Re: RFC to add option to use mysql_config
View as plain text
On 7/3/2014 22:53, Warren Young wrote:

> To use a secondary mysql_config script, you can say things like this:
>
>      CFLAGS="/path/to/mysql_config --cflags" LDFLAGS="..." ./configure

I guess that means we need an option 0: Before you check --with-mysql*
or try to run mysql_config, try to build a basic C API based program.
If you can do that, you can skip the rest, since CFLAGS, LIBS, LDFLAGS,
etc. all must be set correctly already.

At the end, try to build the same program, which checks whether one of
the 3 options in my previous email gave correct values.
Thread
RFC to add option to use mysql_configAdrian Cornish3 Jul 2014
  • Re: RFC to add option to use mysql_configWarren Young4 Jul 2014
    • Re: RFC to add option to use mysql_configWarren Young4 Jul 2014
      • Re: RFC to add option to use mysql_configAdrian Cornish4 Jul 2014
        • Re: RFC to add option to use mysql_configWarren Young9 Jul 2014