List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ahmed Charfeddine Date:June 9 2014 2:15pm
Subject:Building MySQL++ for x32 on Windows.
View as plain text
Hello MySQL++ Users.

Two years ago I was using MySQL++ without any problem.
Today I need it again. However I am now using Visual Studio 2012.

The latest source package contains a VS2008 solution.
Conversion to VS2012 succeeds but then I discover complete absence of
Win32 build configurations. There are only configurations for x64.

Is that on purpose ?

Even if I intend to finally deploy x64 binaries on x64 server machines, I
usually use Win32 for development.

Is this bad ?
Or Did we simply miss adding the Win32 configurations along with correct
compilation/linking options ?

Thanks.

Thread
Building MySQL++ for x32 on Windows.Ahmed Charfeddine9 Jun 2014
  • Re: Building MySQL++ for x32 on Windows.Warren Young9 Jun 2014
    • Re: Building MySQL++ for x32 on Windows.Ahmed Charfeddine9 Jun 2014