List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:April 3 2014 7:29pm
Subject:Re: Start Transaction fails with error in your SQL syntax near READSERIALIZABLE
View as plain text
On 4/3/2014 03:26, Tony Whyman wrote:
>          case serializable:        q << "SERIALIZABLE";
>      }
>
> I stared at it for some  time before the obvious came to mind - there
> are no "break;" statements between the "cases".

D'oh!

> I guess not many others have tried to use this code.

I'd guess many people use Transaction, but only with the default
isolation level.  You may well be the first to try using the full scope
of the class's capabilities.

Thanks for the report.  It's fixed in svn now.
Thread
Start Transaction fails with error in your SQL syntax near READSERIALIZABLETony Whyman3 Apr 2014
  • Re: Start Transaction fails with error in your SQL syntax near READSERIALIZABLEWarren Young3 Apr 2014