List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Adrian Cornish Date:March 20 2014 4:40am
Subject:Re: I want to support mariadb and add extra stuff for newer mysql
View as plain text
Hey Warren,

No Maria DB breakages - but hey lets shout it also works up to ver XXX -
Oracle was not a good thing for mysql and since major distros are ditching
mysql for maria - maybe we should highlight that we support it ( happy to
take that role)

The 'set' support was something I wanted - I have not got around to
finishing the code - one day I will

Yes maybe the wishlist is a better target for my efforts, especially to
keep the library alive, I will look this weekend