List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:March 17 2014 4:37pm
Subject:Re: I want to support mariadb and add extra stuff for newer mysql
View as plain text
On 3/12/2014 21:25, Adrian Cornish wrote:

> a) Lets officially  support mariaDB

It already passes the MySQL++ self-test suite with their v5.5 API.

I haven't bothered trying the v10 API.

Are you aware of any specific breakages?

If not, I'm not sure what you mean by "support"?  A FAQ entry?  A
library name change?

> b) What else do users want

There's plenty of stuff on the Wishlist.

You could finish SSQLS v2, for example.

> I want to personally add proper SET support

What does that entail?

Are you proposing replacing Option[*], or extending it, or what?

[*] http://goo.gl/AtPJdc

Thread
I want to support mariadb and add extra stuff for newer mysqlAdrian Cornish13 Mar 2014
  • Re: I want to support mariadb and add extra stuff for newer mysqlWarren Young17 Mar 2014
    • Re: I want to support mariadb and add extra stuff for newer mysqlAdrian Cornish20 Mar 2014