List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Adrian Cornish Date:March 13 2014 3:25am
Subject:I want to support mariadb and add extra stuff for newer mysql
View as plain text
Hi all,

I've been a bit lazy I would like to add some requirements to this project

a) Lets officially  support mariaDB hororacle have ?#$@*&$^% pretty well
b) What else do users want

I am going to personally make some dev time available for this lib because
I like it. So this year what do people care about

I want to personally add proper SET support any other requests?

Warren would like to change the build system, for no good reason I like
cmake, I can do that too

Adrian

Thread
I want to support mariadb and add extra stuff for newer mysqlAdrian Cornish13 Mar 2014
  • Re: I want to support mariadb and add extra stuff for newer mysqlWarren Young17 Mar 2014
    • Re: I want to support mariadb and add extra stuff for newer mysqlAdrian Cornish20 Mar 2014