List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:January 7 2014 4:24am
Subject:Re: scons build on windows
View as plain text
On Jan 6, 2014, at 8:44 PM, Mickael Wolff <mickael@stripped> wrote:

> On 01/06/2014 06:47 PM, Warren Young wrote:
>
>> It is possible to have both Connector/C versions installed on a 64-bit
>> system, and to build MySQL++ against both.  The script is correct: you
>> want to check the build target, not environment variables.
>
>  Unfortunately, this wouldn't work on a machine I set up: I always put
> Program Files on a different volume, it's why I'm concerned.

One of the things I want from the next MySQL++ build system is that it be easier for end
users to re-generate their project files, so you can easily change such paths in a single
place.

This is possible with Bakefile today, but Bakefile is required by almost no other
software, which means it isn't in package repos, and doesn't always build out of the box
everywhere.  With SCons and CMake, you may already have it installed, and if not, it
shouldn't be a burden to install them.
Thread
scons build on windowsAlex.Burton6 Jan 2014
  • Re: scons build on windowsMickael Wolff6 Jan 2014
    • Re: scons build on windowsWarren Young6 Jan 2014
      • Re: scons build on windowsMickael Wolff7 Jan 2014
        • Re: scons build on windowsWarren Young7 Jan 2014
  • Re: scons build on windowsWarren Young6 Jan 2014
  • RE: scons build on windowsAlex.Burton7 Jan 2014