List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:December 29 2013 9:39am
Subject:Re: Getting the base_type as an enum
View as plain text
On Dec 28, 2013, at 4:38 PM, Jake Colman <jcolman@stripped> wrote:

> In this specific instance, I need to populate a CODBCFieldInfo
> structure for the field that I fetched using msqlpp.  The code in question
> needs to map from the MYSQL_TYPE_XXXX to the equivalent SQL_XXXX type.

In that case, your need matches my only guess for a good reason to do this: you're using
MySQL++ as a reflection mechanism.
Thread
Getting the base_type as an enumJake Colman27 Dec
  • Re: Getting the base_type as an enumWarren Young27 Dec
    • Re: Getting the base_type as an enumJake Colman28 Dec
      • Re: Getting the base_type as an enumWarren Young29 Dec