List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jake Colman Date:December 27 2013 6:02pm
Subject:Getting the base_type as an enum
View as plain text
I've been staring at the code and this probably should be obvious but I
don't see it.

My former developer added a new method to type_info.h:

const int base_enum() const
return (int)deref().base_type_;

The point of this method is to allow for getting at the MYSQL_TYPE_XXXX
value.  I'm trying to clean up my developer's mess and want to accomplish
the same thing using existing methods delivered with the library.

The enum_field_type that I want is wrapped up using the type() method.
 What's the best way to get it back out?

*Jake Colman*

*Director, Development *| Billtrust

Tel: 609.235.0792 | email: jcolman@stripped | Web:

Follow us: Twitter <>|
LinkedIn <> |

Getting the base_type as an enumJake Colman27 Dec
  • Re: Getting the base_type as an enumWarren Young27 Dec
    • Re: Getting the base_type as an enumJake Colman28 Dec
      • Re: Getting the base_type as an enumWarren Young29 Dec