List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Alessandro Bardelli Date:December 10 2013 10:11pm
Subject:Re: minor error in resetdb
View as plain text
i was probably not much clear... i was able to connect flawlessy to mysql
...however resetdb showed '1'@'1' instead of the actual arguments passed to
it. if you look at the code it is indeed printing checking if either user
is null or "USERNAME"...that is always '1'.
with my correction it would print "USERNAME" or the actual argument. (same
for server)
am i wrong?