List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jake Colman Date:November 27 2013 12:54pm
Subject:Re: Compiling v3.2.0 with VS 2005
View as plain text
Warren,

Thanks for getting back to me.  I decided to try and use msqlpp as a DLL as
you suggested.  I defined "MYSQLPP_MAKING_DLL" in the preprocessor section
of the project properties but in common.h it refuses to recognize it as
having been defined.  Even more interesting, if I modify your code to check
for other defined values, it only recognizes some but not others.
 Obviously, unless I can build with "MYSQLPP_MAKING_DLL" I can't build it
as a DLL.  I know this is not a mysqlppl issue but I haven't found anything
on google that might explain it.  Have you ever seen this before?

...Jake

*Jake Colman*

*Director, Development *| Billtrust

Tel: 609.235.0792 | email: jcolman@stripped | Web: www.billtrust.com