List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jake Colman Date:November 25 2013 4:17am
Subject:Problem Catching BadQuery Exception
View as plain text
I am using mysqlpp 3.1.0.  I have turned on optional  exception handling in
my code. If I form a bad SELECT statement an exception is not being thrown.
 Instead I have to write to code to check for the error.  If, for example,
I specify an invalid column name in the result, I do get an exception
thrown.  How can I force bad queries to throw a BadQuery exception?

*Jake Colman*

*Director, Development *| Billtrust

Tel: 609.235.0792 | email: jcolman@stripped | Web: www.billtrust.com

Follow us: Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/billtrust>|
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/Billtrust.CompleteBilling>|
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/company/99112> |
Blog<http://blog.billtrust.com/>

Thread
Problem Catching BadQuery ExceptionJake Colman25 Nov
  • Re: Problem Catching BadQuery ExceptionWarren Young25 Nov
    • Re: Problem Catching BadQuery ExceptionJake Colman25 Nov
      • Re: Problem Catching BadQuery ExceptionWarren Young25 Nov
        • Re: Problem Catching BadQuery ExceptionJake Colman25 Nov
          • Re: Problem Catching BadQuery ExceptionWarren Young25 Nov
            • Re: Problem Catching BadQuery ExceptionJake Colman25 Nov
              • Re: Problem Catching BadQuery ExceptionWarren Young25 Nov
                • Re: Problem Catching BadQuery ExceptionJake Colman25 Nov
                  • Re: Problem Catching BadQuery ExceptionWarren Young25 Nov
                    • Re: Problem Catching BadQuery ExceptionJake Colman25 Nov
        • Re: Problem Catching BadQuery ExceptionJonathan Wakely25 Nov