List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mark Douglas Date:June 12 2013 4:16pm
Subject:Re: Help getting example to link - Ubuntu Raring
View as plain text
Agh, correct! That made it work.

So how do I make this work with a makefile? Or should I even bother?

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 10:11 AM, Jonathan Wakely <mysql@stripped> wrote:

> On 12 June 2013 16:49, Mark Douglas wrote:
> >
> > Anyway, as per Mickael's suggestion I tried to manually run this command
> > instead of using the Makefile - I think I understood correctly?
> >
> > g++ -I/usr/include/mysql -I/usr/include/mysql++ hello.cpp -o hello
> > -L/usr/lib
> >
> > This still generates the same linker errors.
>
> Of course it does, you removed the -lmysqlpp and -lmysqlclient_r
> options entirely, rather than putting them at the end as suggested.

Thread
Help getting example to link - Ubuntu RaringMark Douglas12 Jun
  • Re: Help getting example to link - Ubuntu RaringMickael Wolff12 Jun
  • Re: Help getting example to link - Ubuntu RaringWarren Young12 Jun
    • Re: Help getting example to link - Ubuntu RaringMark Douglas12 Jun
      • Re: Help getting example to link - Ubuntu RaringMickael Wolff12 Jun
      • Re: Help getting example to link - Ubuntu RaringJonathan Wakely12 Jun