List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Niranjan M Date:March 14 2013 5:53pm
Subject:Re: Cross compile mysql++ for PowerPC
View as plain text
Hi Warren,
               Thanks for the comments. I force installed libmysqlclient
and now I can see the .so files. Then I included them in configure and I
could build mysql++ libraries for my Ubuntu. Now I need to do the same for
my embedded platform.

> How to cross compile mysqlclient for powerpc ?

>>This is totally not the right forum to learn how to use your embedded
toolchain.

I am sorry, my question was not specific. I know how to use my tool chain.
My question was about libmysqlclient libraries. Generally we get the native
C libraries using the below command

sudo apt-get install libmysqlclient-dev

If I am not wrong, we directly get the libraries which is compiled using a
GNU compiler. Since I have a different compiler, I need to get the source
files which were used to get the libmysqlclient libraries, cross compile
them. Then I need to use them to cross compile mysql++ for my target.

So my question would be, where can I get the source files which were used
to generate libysqlclient libraries ?

With Regards,
Niranjan