List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jordan Hewitt Date:January 15 2013 9:23pm
Subject:MySQL++ Query Loop : Commands Out of Sync?
View as plain text
Here is my code: http://pastebin.com/A4Km6bcC
MySQL returns with: Commands out of sync; you can't run this command now
t1 is created, but t2 is not.  For some reason MySQL++ thinks I'm
running the queries simultaneously.
Even if I do the following, I still get the error:

  * Replace remove lines19-21
  * After the if(!tableExists) {...} block, add the following lines:
    query = NULL;
    delete query;
    query = connection.query();

If I do nothing to query, I still get the same error.  Any ideas?  I may
just go with the native MySQL.
Thanks.

Thread
MySQL++ Query Loop : Commands Out of Sync?Jordan Hewitt15 Jan
  • Re: MySQL++ Query Loop : Commands Out of Sync?Warren Young15 Jan
    • Re: MySQL++ Query Loop : Commands Out of Sync?Warren Young16 Jan
  • Re: MySQL++ Query Loop : Commands Out of Sync?Martin Gallwey15 Jan
    • Re: MySQL++ Query Loop : Commands Out of Sync?Jordan Hewitt16 Jan