List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Guido Winkelmann Date:September 4 2012 10:21am
Subject:Re: Mysql++ won't compile on CentOS 6 (patch included)
View as plain text
Am Montag, 3. September 2012, 20:20:06 schrieb Warren Young:
> On Sep 3, 2012, at 10:29 AM, guido-mysqlpp@stripped wrote:
> > I have just tried to compile MySQL++ 3.1.0 on CentOS 6
>
> Use the svn version.  The problem was fixed quite some time ago.  We just
> haven't released a new official version containing it yet.  svn is stable
> right now.

May I humbly suggest releasing a new version soon then? Preferably a minor
point release that only fixes glaring bugs such as this one, but otherwise
changes nothing?

Even if you say the current svn is stable, many people will not want to use
that in a production environment, and the project's website clearly recommends
the latest stable release.

The missing #include may be just a minor thing, but it still means that the
latest stable release is broken out of the box. IMHO, this is a fairly bad
situation to find the project in.

Regards,

	Guido
Thread
Mysql++ won't compile on CentOS 6 (patch included)guido-mysqlpp3 Sep
  • Re: Mysql++ won't compile on CentOS 6 (patch included)Warren Young4 Sep
    • Re: Mysql++ won't compile on CentOS 6 (patch included)Guido Winkelmann4 Sep
      • Re: Mysql++ won't compile on CentOS 6 (patch included)Martin Gallwey4 Oct