List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:September 4 2012 2:20am
Subject:Re: Mysql++ won't compile on CentOS 6 (patch included)
View as plain text
On Sep 3, 2012, at 10:29 AM, guido-mysqlpp@stripped wrote:

> I have just tried to compile MySQL++ 3.1.0 on CentOS 6

Use the svn version.  The problem was fixed quite some time ago.  We just haven't released
a new official version containing it yet.  svn is stable right now.

Thread
Mysql++ won't compile on CentOS 6 (patch included)guido-mysqlpp3 Sep
  • Re: Mysql++ won't compile on CentOS 6 (patch included)Warren Young4 Sep
    • Re: Mysql++ won't compile on CentOS 6 (patch included)Guido Winkelmann4 Sep
      • Re: Mysql++ won't compile on CentOS 6 (patch included)Martin Gallwey4 Oct