List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:July 27 2012 6:55am
Subject:Re: Best way to set up mysql++ from scratch
View as plain text
On 7/27/2012 12:47 AM, kwerickson wrote:
> I recently upgraded to Linux Mint 13 (based on ubuntu 12.04) and
> tried to install mySQL++ from the package manager, only to find no
> trace of files such as 'mysql++.h'

MySQL++ is split into three packages in the Ubuntu repos.  I'm guessing
you installed just the library, which is fine if all you want to do is
run binaries built against MySQL++, but to develop new binaries, you
also need the development files.

Try "sudo apt-get install libmysql++-dev".  That should get you both the
library and the dev files.  You might also want libmysql++-doc for the FM.

See https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mysql++/3.1.0-2
Thread
Best way to set up mysql++ from scratchkwerickson27 Jul
  • Re: Best way to set up mysql++ from scratchWarren Young27 Jul