List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:kwerickson Date:July 27 2012 6:47am
Subject:Best way to set up mysql++ from scratch
View as plain text
I recently upgraded to Linux Mint 13 (based on ubuntu 12.04) and tried to install mySQL++
from the package manager, only to find no trace of files such as 'mysql++.h' and others I
would expect to see.. I completely removed mysql++ packages via synaptic and was wondering
if there were any detailed and proven tutorials out there for how I can install mySQL++
3.1 onto my system, with files being placed where they should be.

I have managed to install mysql++ before, but I didn't document the steps very well, and
it was after trying so many different install techniques that I sort of blundered into
it. I want to know how to install it the right way.

Thread
Best way to set up mysql++ from scratchkwerickson27 Jul
  • Re: Best way to set up mysql++ from scratchWarren Young27 Jul