List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:May 31 2012 6:53pm
Subject:Re: mysqlpp_d.dll
View as plain text
On May 31, 2012, at 12:49 PM, Erwin C. wrote:

> In answer to your first question. No I use the shipped vs 2008 solution
> (converted to 2010) version.
> As for the libmysql.lib, it's from the MySQL c connector. I indeed had to
> change/update some inclusion directories yet still they give me those
> errors. I've been stuck for 2 days now :(

In that case, my best guess is that you're mixing 32- and 64- bit builds.  The stock
MySQL++ project files build a 32-bit library, so you'd need to link them to a 32-bit
version of Connector/C.  Or, follow the 64-bit project conversion instructions in
README-Visual-C++.txt.
Thread
mysqlpp_d.dllErwin C.31 May
Re: mysqlpp_d.dllErwin C.31 May