List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Franz Engel Date:April 23 2012 8:44pm
Subject:Wait for finish with mysqlpp
View as plain text
Hello,

I've got a little problem with mysqlpp. I use a command like this:
    QStringList list=getQStringListFromSqlScript(scriptPath,
databaseName);

    mysqlpp::Query query = mySqlConnection->query();
    for(int i=0;i<list.count();i++)
    {
          query <<
list[i].toAscii().data();
    }
    mysqlpp::StoreQueryResult res = query.store();

The code copies the lines from a *.sql and let them run. That works perfect but
query.store() doesn't wait until the server works. The sql-commands I'm calling with my
code need very long to finish. Is it possible to know if the server is already busy
because of my command?

best regards,
    Franz

Thread
Wait for finish with mysqlppFranz Engel23 Apr
  • Re: Wait for finish with mysqlppWarren Young23 Apr
    • Re: Wait for finish with mysqlppDino Korah26 Apr