List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:kwerickson Date:January 7 2012 9:13pm
Subject:new to mysql++, can't get example database set up
View as plain text
As the subject says, I'm trying to get the example database setup, but the only signs of
exrun or resetdb that I can find is a file called resetdb.cpp in
/usr/share/doc/libmysql++-doc/examples/

I looked around on the archives to see if I could find some help and it looks like I might
need to compile resetdb.cpp, but I think I'm running into the same problem someone else
(John Tate?) is having, and I have no idea where this '-I' is supposed to go (in the
compiling command, somewhere in resetdb.cpp, or in another file?).

I also see no trace of a makefile. I think I found mention that there is supposed to be a
makefile somewhere.

All this and I have no idea where this exrun script is at.

I'm running kubuntu 11.10, have mysql 5.1.58 installed, and I installed mySQL++ packages
libmysql++-doc, libmysql++-dev, and libmysql++3  (all say they are version 3.1.0),
everything was installed from the standard ubuntu repositories. If this isn't the right
place to post this question, my apologies and please direct me to the proper place.

Thread
new to mysql++, can't get example database set upkwerickson7 Jan
  • Re: new to mysql++, can't get example database set upJohn Tate8 Jan
    • RE: new to mysql++, can't get example database set upkwerickson11 Jan
      • Re: new to mysql++, can't get example database set upJohn Tate11 Jan
        • RE: new to mysql++, can't get example database set upkwerickson11 Jan
        • Re: new to mysql++, can't get example database set upWarren Young11 Jan