List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:December 17 2011 9:59am
Subject:Re: Build failure and missing example header
View as plain text
On Dec 16, 2011, at 11:14 PM, John Tate wrote:

> A header that is needed by the examples is not included. Trying to compile
> the first example results in error...
>
> $ g++ -o resetdb resetdb.cpp
> resetdb.cpp:30:21: fatal error: cmdline.h: No such file or directory
> compilation terminated.

cmdline.h isn't part of the examples, it's part of the library proper.  So, you're
probably missing a -I flag for the MySQL++ header directory.

This is a Frequently Asked Question:

	http://tangentsoft.net/mysql++/#hownottobuild

That directory you copied should have contained a Makefile that handles all this for you.

Thread
Build failure and missing example headerJohn Tate17 Dec
  • Re: Build failure and missing example headerChris Morgan17 Dec
  • Re: Build failure and missing example headerWarren Young17 Dec