List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:October 27 2011 5:59am
Subject:Re: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type with sql_create_# every time
View as plain text
On Oct 26, 2011, at 1:30 PM, Adrian Cornish wrote:

> This really annoys me too - I keep fixing this in my copy of mysqlpp and
> keep forgetting to submit the patch - so here it is.
>
> Warren - please could you include this fix to ssqls.pl

Sure, it's in.

Thanks!
Thread
warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type withsql_create_# every timeIna J.25 Oct
  • Re: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type withsql_create_# every timeAdrian Cornish26 Oct
    • Re: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type withsql_create_# every timeIna J.27 Oct
    • Re: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type with sql_create_# every timeWarren Young27 Oct