List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:October 25 2011 12:23am
Subject:Re: Patch to make mysqlpp build correctly on MSVC2010
View as plain text
On 10/24/2011 1:27 PM, Ilya Kalujny wrote:
>> People are welcome to apply this hack of a patch to their copy if they like.
>>   It would increase their burden of responsibility under the terms of the
>> LGPL to do so, of course.
> Just saying.

Sorry if I offended, I just didn't want anyone to think I was endorsing
the patch.

I forgot to mention that I'm certain I've tested the examples under VC++
2010, so it's not the case that MySQL++ requires something like your
patch to work under all conditions.  It may be that there is some way to
make your program's build config more like that of the examples so as to
avoid this limitation of the VC++ 2010 compiler.
Thread
Patch to make mysqlpp build correctly on MSVC2010Ilya Kalujny23 Oct
RE: Patch to make mysqlpp build correctly on MSVC2010Ilya Kalujny23 Oct
  • Re: Patch to make mysqlpp build correctly on MSVC2010Warren Young24 Oct
    • Re: Patch to make mysqlpp build correctly on MSVC2010Ilya Kalujny24 Oct
      • Re: Patch to make mysqlpp build correctly on MSVC2010Warren Young25 Oct