List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ilya Kalujny Date:October 24 2011 7:27pm
Subject:Re: Patch to make mysqlpp build correctly on MSVC2010
View as plain text
> This is an ABI breakage.
Havent thought of that. Even if I fully reimplemented the
ostringstream interfance, it would still be that, I think. I cant see
an easy way out of it either.

> People are welcome to apply this hack of a patch to their copy if they like.
>  It would increase their burden of responsibility under the terms of the
> LGPL to do so, of course.
Just saying.

Ilya.
Thread
Patch to make mysqlpp build correctly on MSVC2010Ilya Kalujny23 Oct
RE: Patch to make mysqlpp build correctly on MSVC2010Ilya Kalujny23 Oct
  • Re: Patch to make mysqlpp build correctly on MSVC2010Warren Young24 Oct
    • Re: Patch to make mysqlpp build correctly on MSVC2010Ilya Kalujny24 Oct
      • Re: Patch to make mysqlpp build correctly on MSVC2010Warren Young25 Oct