List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:August 23 2011 12:27am
Subject:Re: query.use() and disabled exceptions
View as plain text
On 8/22/2011 5:07 PM, Wojciech Barski wrote:

> I don't know, if it's a mistake or it's on purpose, however my feeling is
> that the empty UseQueryResult object should keep the exception state of the
> connection it derived from.

Sure.  Patches thoughtfully considered.

However, I have to ask, what difference does it make?  It's not like
you're going to do anything with the returned object other than test it
in bool context, right?
Thread
query.use() and disabled exceptionsWojciech Barski23 Aug
  • Re: query.use() and disabled exceptionsWarren Young23 Aug
    • Re: query.use() and disabled exceptionsWojciech Barski23 Aug