List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joseph Hesse Date:August 9 2011 10:11pm
Subject:Query takes a long time
View as plain text
I created a complex query, a triple join, to create a temporary table.
To test it I put it in an sql script.
It worked without error and took 0.14 seconds to execute.

I executed the same query in mysql++ and the time was 11 seconds.

In both cases the code was executed on the computer running the mysql
server.

The code is too complex to write here.  I am hoping there might be ways
to figure out why the query is taking so long in mysql++.

I am still a novice in MySQL.

Thank you,
Joe

Thread
Query takes a long timeJoseph Hesse10 Aug
  • Re: Query takes a long timeWarren Young10 Aug
    • Re: Query takes a long timeAdrian Cornish10 Aug