List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Stuart Moore Date:July 24 2011 6:04pm
Subject:Re: Problems with storein and template queries
View as plain text
So, I've tried this, and on my system (fedora 8, yes I know it's old)
- it seems to work fine, although I get odd errors in the abi logs.
(Both versions still build fine)

http://people.pwf.cam.ac.uk/stjm2/3.0.9.log.txt
http://people.pwf.cam.ac.uk/stjm2/head.log.txt
http://people.pwf.cam.ac.uk/stjm2/abi_compat_report.html

Not sure if that's any help - if I can do more, let me know.