List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Stuart Moore Date:July 23 2011 10:53am
Subject:Problems with storein and template queries
View as plain text
Hi, I'm new to mysql++; I've been having problems with storein and
template queries, identical to those described in
http://lists.mysql.com/plusplus/9258

I see that was identified in March as a bug, but there hasn't been a
release since - is this likely to happen soon?

Stuart
Thread
Problems with storein and template queriesStuart Moore23 Jul
  • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesWarren Young24 Jul
    • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesWarren Young24 Jul
      • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesStuart Moore24 Jul