List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:July 8 2011 9:23pm
Subject:Re: ssqls and extend insert syntax? how?
View as plain text
On 7/8/2011 1:01 PM, Ana Johnson wrote:

> I don't see a simple way to
> check out a copy of the code that would correspond to version 3.0.9.

$ svn up -r2442

Look at the ChangeLog.  Each version header includes the corresponding
svn revision numbers.

I could use tags, but I have rarely found a compelling reason to do that
with MySQL++.  Revision numbers in the ChangeLog work fine.

> I assume the last patch checked
> in corresponds to 3.1.1?

Well, to HEAD.  (r2693 as of this writing.)

I implied that there would only ever be one more checkin before 3.1.1,
the fix for the ABI regression, but even if you provide a fix for this
very quickly, there'd have to be a few more checkins before final
release.  If for nothing else, to check in bumped version numbers,
ChangeLog entries, last-minute README updates, etc.

v3.1.1 could easily be r270x or higher.  It depends on how many tweaks
and bug fixes I sneak in at the last minute.
Thread
ssqls and extend insert syntax? how?Ana Johnson2 Jul
  • Re: ssqls and extend insert syntax? how?Ana Johnson2 Jul
    • Re: ssqls and extend insert syntax? how?Kemet3 Jul
      • Re: ssqls and extend insert syntax? how?Ana Johnson6 Jul
        • Re: ssqls and extend insert syntax? how?Warren Young6 Jul
          • Re: ssqls and extend insert syntax? how?Ana Johnson6 Jul
            • Re: ssqls and extend insert syntax? how?Warren Young7 Jul
              • Re: ssqls and extend insert syntax? how?Ana Johnson8 Jul
                • Re: ssqls and extend insert syntax? how?Warren Young8 Jul