List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ana Johnson Date:July 6 2011 9:21pm
Subject:Re: ssqls and extend insert syntax? how?
View as plain text
On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 12:08 AM, Warren Young <mysqlpp@stripped> wrote:
> On 7/5/2011 6:06 PM, Ana Johnson wrote:
>>
>> "first + 1" is enough to
>> force the requirement of a random access iterator.
>
> An equivalent fix is in svn already.
>
> You can consider the svn version to be more or less stable, if you're
> willing to build from source.

good news!  thanks Warren.

> The only reason it isn't released is that it contains an ABI breakage w.r.t.
> 3.0.9, and while I do want to fix it before I release a 3.1.1, I don't care
> enough about the problem to do the work myself.

is the problem documented?  (I mean, is it in a bug database or
something where I can read about it?)  I'm not saying I can or will,
but I'm willing to give the problem a look.  I like this mysql++ lib,
and from what I've read, it could stand to get a little more
attention.  *maybe* I can help.

Thanks again.
Thread
ssqls and extend insert syntax? how?Ana Johnson2 Jul
  • Re: ssqls and extend insert syntax? how?Ana Johnson2 Jul
    • Re: ssqls and extend insert syntax? how?Kemet3 Jul
      • Re: ssqls and extend insert syntax? how?Ana Johnson6 Jul
        • Re: ssqls and extend insert syntax? how?Warren Young6 Jul
          • Re: ssqls and extend insert syntax? how?Ana Johnson6 Jul
            • Re: ssqls and extend insert syntax? how?Warren Young7 Jul
              • Re: ssqls and extend insert syntax? how?Ana Johnson8 Jul
                • Re: ssqls and extend insert syntax? how?Warren Young8 Jul