List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Access-Dev Date:July 6 2011 12:56pm
Subject:BadFieldName exception with % character
View as plain text
Hi,

I m getting a BadFieldName exception

Unhandled exception at 0x7601b760 in UA_OnlineTracking.exe: Microsoft
C++ exception: mysqlpp::BadFieldName at memory location 0x0020ef24..

with this query:

SELECT custom_tracking35.id,custom_tracking35.trackingID
,custom_trackingsessioninfo35.machineID FROM custom_tracking35 JOIN
custom_trackingsessioninfo35 ON
custom_trackingsessioninfo35.trackingID=custom_tracking35.trackingID
WHERE custom_tracking35.attributes LIKE "%&LEVELNAME=%" GROUP BY
custom_tracking35.trackingID ORDER BY custom_tracking35.id DESC LIMIT 0,10;

If I remove the "%" character in the WHERE condition I'dont get this error

Looks like query templating is interfering here, can I disable this
feature ? I prefere using the arg formatting of the engine I m working
with for several reasons.

Best Regards,

Nicolas

Thread
BadFieldName exception with % characterAccess-Dev6 Jul
  • Re: BadFieldName exception with % characterWarren Young6 Jul
    • Re: BadFieldName exception with % characterAccess-Dev6 Jul
      • Re: BadFieldName exception with % characterJonathan Wakely6 Jul